Japan's ANA says to ground entire 787 fleet on Thursday
TOKYO (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways Co Ltd said it will ground all of its Boeing Co 787 planes on Thursday after one of its domestic flights was forced to make an emergency landing in western Japan earlier on Wednesday.
An ANA spokesman said this would result in the cancellation of around 35 domestic flights on Thursday. He added that the airline would decide on Thursday whether to fly the Dreamliner the following day.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |