Two dead in helicopter crash in central London
LONDON (Reuters) - British police said two people had been killed after a helicopter crashed into a crane on top of a residential block in central London on Wednesday.
"Two people have been confirmed dead at the scene. We have no further details," police said in a statement. Two others had been taken to hospital, it added.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S