Ford aims for 10 percent improvement in MyFord Touch quality
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is aiming for a 10 percent jump in the quality of its highly criticized entertainment and navigation system by August 2013.
The No. 2 U.S. automaker reported 400 problems with its MyFord Touch system for every 1,000 vehicles in November 2012. By August, Ford is looking to lower that number to 360.
The company set the goal for 10 percent improved quality in a presentation of slides posted online on Tuesday.
(Reporting By Deepa Seetharaman; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |