German economy minister says can't say euro overvalued
BERLIN (Reuters) - German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler said on Wednesday he does not see the euro as overvalued, contradicting the outgoing Eurogroup chairman Jean-Claude Juncker who a day earlier called the common currency "dangerously high".
"We absolutely don't see things that way," Roesler told a news conference. He added that Germany does not need to worry about rising interests in the current year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image