German economy minister says can't say euro overvalued
BERLIN (Reuters) - German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler said on Wednesday he does not see the euro as overvalued, contradicting the outgoing Eurogroup chairman Jean-Claude Juncker who a day earlier called the common currency "dangerously high".
"We absolutely don't see things that way," Roesler told a news conference. He added that Germany does not need to worry about rising interests in the current year.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N