Visa Europe says its card payments up 8 pct by end-Sept 2012
WARSAW Jan 16 (Reuters) - Visa Europe's card payments rose 8 pct to 1.3 billion euros in the financial year ending September 30 last year, the company, which is the European licensee of Visa, said in a statement issued in Warsaw on Wednesday.
It also said that its revenues were up to 1.11 billion euros from 1 billion in 2011.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South