Visa Europe says its card payments up 8 pct by end-Sept 2012
WARSAW Jan 16 (Reuters) - Visa Europe's card payments rose 8 pct to 1.3 billion euros in the financial year ending September 30 last year, the company, which is the European licensee of Visa, said in a statement issued in Warsaw on Wednesday.
It also said that its revenues were up to 1.11 billion euros from 1 billion in 2011.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change