Hotels group ACCOR confirms 2012 profit target
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - Accor, Europe's largest hotel group, on Thursday confirmed its operating profit goal for 2012 after underlying sales growth increased 2.5 percent to 1.38 billion euros in the fourth quarter.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media