Hotels group ACCOR confirms 2012 profit target
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - Accor, Europe's largest hotel group, on Thursday confirmed its operating profit goal for 2012 after underlying sales growth increased 2.5 percent to 1.38 billion euros in the fourth quarter.
Accor, which owns more than 4,400 hotels worldwide, said full-year sales rose 2.7 percent on a comparable basis to 5.57 billion euros. (Reporting by Leila Abboud; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections