Hotels group ACCOR confirms 2012 profit target
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - Accor, Europe's largest hotel group, on Thursday confirmed its operating profit goal for 2012 after underlying sales growth increased 2.5 percent to 1.38 billion euros in the fourth quarter.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |