Hotels group ACCOR confirms 2012 profit target
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - Accor, Europe's largest hotel group, on Thursday confirmed its operating profit goal for 2012 after underlying sales growth increased 2.5 percent to 1.38 billion euros in the fourth quarter.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling