Japan's JGC says contacted 3 of its Japanese workers in Algeria
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Japanese engineering firm JGC Corp said on Friday that it had been able to contact three of its Japanese workers in Algeria, but that it was unable to reach 14 other Japanese employees.
No other details were immediately available.
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga told reporters that the government was still checking on the situation.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |