Atlantia picks advisors for Gemina tie-up
MILAN Jan 17 (Reuters) - Italian motorway operator Atlantia said on Thursday it had named advisors to look into a potential tie-up with holding Gemina, which controls Rome airport operator ADR.
The advisors are Goldman Sachs, Intesa Sanpaolo's Banca Imi, Mediobanca, and Royal Bank of Scotland, it said in a statement.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ