Atlantia picks advisors for Gemina tie-up
MILAN Jan 17 (Reuters) - Italian motorway operator Atlantia said on Thursday it had named advisors to look into a potential tie-up with holding Gemina, which controls Rome airport operator ADR.
The advisors are Goldman Sachs, Intesa Sanpaolo's Banca Imi, Mediobanca, and Royal Bank of Scotland, it said in a statement.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea