Sun Life, Khazanah to buy Aviva's Malaysian insurance JV for C$586 mln
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Canada's Sun Life Financial Inc and Malaysian state investor Khazanah will buy 98 percent of Aviva Plc's Malaysian insurance joint venture with lender CIMB for C$586 million ($594 million).
Sun Life and Khazanah will each pay C$293 million, the Canadian company said in a statement.
Sources told Reuters on Sunday that Sun Life and Khazanah had agreed to buy Aviva's Malaysian insurance joint venture.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order