JTSB: Battery from ANA 787 flight blackened, carbonised on inside -Kyodo
TOKYO Jan 17 (Reuters) - Japan Transport Safety Board said the battery onboard All Nippon Airways Co Ltd's Boeing 787 flight was blackened and carbonised on the inside, Kyodo News said on Thursday.
The JTSB inspector told reporters at Takamatsu Airport in western Japan, where the ANA flight made an emergency landing on Wednesday, that the battery had leaked oil and was five kg lighter than usual, Kyodo said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone