Spanish Group Villar Mir to issue up to 150 mln euros in bonds
MADRID Jan 17 (Reuters) - GVM Debentures Lux, a company totally controlled by Spanish construction Group Villar Mir, said on Thursday it will issue between 125 million euros and 150 million euros in convertible bonds which may be exchanged for existing shares in the construction company OHL.
The bonds, with a maturity of 5 years, will pay an annual interest of between 5.5 percent and 6 percent.
Villar Mir is the current chairman of OHL.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls