Spanish Group Villar Mir to issue up to 150 mln euros in bonds
MADRID Jan 17 (Reuters) - GVM Debentures Lux, a company totally controlled by Spanish construction Group Villar Mir, said on Thursday it will issue between 125 million euros and 150 million euros in convertible bonds which may be exchanged for existing shares in the construction company OHL.
The bonds, with a maturity of 5 years, will pay an annual interest of between 5.5 percent and 6 percent.
Villar Mir is the current chairman of OHL.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand