Spanish Group Villar Mir to issue up to 150 mln euros in bonds
MADRID Jan 17 (Reuters) - GVM Debentures Lux, a company totally controlled by Spanish construction Group Villar Mir, said on Thursday it will issue between 125 million euros and 150 million euros in convertible bonds which may be exchanged for existing shares in the construction company OHL.
The bonds, with a maturity of 5 years, will pay an annual interest of between 5.5 percent and 6 percent.
Villar Mir is the current chairman of OHL.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter