Edison International to Hold Conference Call on Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Financial Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130117:nBw176567a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130117006567/en --(Business Wire)-- Edison International: WHAT: Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Financial Results WHEN: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 TIME: 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) NUMBERS: 1-800-369-2198 - for callers in the United States 1-773-756-4618 - for international callers PASSCODE: "Edison" WEBCAST: www.edisoninvestor.com In addition to the live conference call and webcast, a telephone replay will be available through March 6, 2013 at the following numbers: 1-866-489-8055 - for callers in the United States 1-203-369-1680 - for international callers Passcode: 468529 About Edison International Edison International (NYSE:EIX), through its subsidiaries, is a generator and distributor of electric power and an investor in infrastructure and energy assets, including renewable energy. Headquartered in Rosemead, Calif., Edison International is the parent company of Southern California Edison, one of the nation`s largest electric utilities. Edison International Media Contact: Charles Coleman, 626-302-7982 or Investor Relations: Scott Cunningham, 626-302-2540 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities