Macerich Announces Tax Treatment Of 2012 Dividends
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130117:nPnLA44632 SANTA MONICA, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC) today announced the tax treatment for dividend distributions taxable in 2012 on its Common Stock. The 2012 dividend of $2.23 per share is classified for income tax purposes as follows: The Macerich Company, Common Stock, CUSIP # 554382101 Record Date Payable Date Total Distribution per Share 2012 Taxable Ordinary Dividends 2012 Total Capital Gain Distribution 02/22/12 03/08/12 $0.55 $0.183432 $0.366568 05/10/12 06/08/12 $0.55 $0.183432 $0.366568 08/20/12 09/07/12 $0.55 $0.183432 $0.366568 11/12/12 12/07/12 $0.58 $0.193438 $0.386562 Macerich is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Macerich now owns approximately 64 million square feet of gross leaseable area consisting primarily of interests in 60 regional shopping centers. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's Web site at www.macerich.com. SOURCE The Macerich Company Thomas O'Hern, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, +1-310-394-6000
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'