LAN says grounds its Boeing 787 Dreamliners per FAA request
BUENOS AIRES Jan 16 (Reuters) - Chile-based LAN said it will temporarily ground its three Boeing 787 Dreamliners following a safety warning issued on Wednesday by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
LAN issued a statement saying the airliners will remain grounded "until the (FAA) defines the required actions."
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |