Colombia not considering capital controls "at this moment"-finmin
BOGOTA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Colombia is not considering capital controls "at this moment" to try to stem gains in the peso currency, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Thursday.
The minister added, however, that the country would keep "all cards on the table" to combat the strengthening currency.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions