Colombia not considering capital controls "at this moment"-finmin
BOGOTA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Colombia is not considering capital controls "at this moment" to try to stem gains in the peso currency, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Thursday.
The minister added, however, that the country would keep "all cards on the table" to combat the strengthening currency.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote