Dover Motorsports, Inc. Quarterly Earnings Conference Call Announcement
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130117:nBw176513a DOVER, Del.--(Business Wire)-- Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) invites you to a conference call subsequent to the release of Dover Motorsports, Inc.`s earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. The conference call will be held on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. To listen to the conference call, you should dial 312-470-7399 five to ten minutes before the scheduled start time and request to be connected to the Dover Motorsports, Inc. conference call, conference ID is MOTORSPORTS, leader is Denis McGlynn. If you wish to listen to a playback of the conference call, you may dial 402-220-3756 (passcode 3103), beginning one hour after the conference call. The playback will be available until January 31, 2013. Dover Motorsports, Inc. is a leading promoter of NASCAR sanctioned motorsports events whose subsidiaries own and operate Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware and own Nashville Superspeedway near Nashville, Tennessee. For further information, log on to www.dovermotorsports.com. Dover Motorsports, Inc. Timothy R. Horne - Sr. Vice President-Finance 302-857-3292 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data