BRIEF-Dixons Retail CEO says sold "well over 1 mln" tablets in Q3 period
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - Dixons Retail PLC : * CEO says firm sold "well over 1 million" tablets in Q3 period * CEO says expects Pixmania costs to fall "fairly swiftly from end of February"
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia