UAE Econ Min says 2012 GDP growth was around 4 pct
DUBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirate's Minister of Economy Sultan al-Mansouri said on Thursday the country's gross domestic product (GDP) increased around 4 percent in 2012.
Asked about his estimate for the last year's GDP growth, Mansouri said: "The estimate is around 4 percent."
He said he expected the same level of growth for 2013 if there are no major changes in oil prices and the world economy.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |