Brent crude settles at $111.10, up $1.42
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - Brent crude futures for March delivery rose by $1.42, or 1.29 percent, on Thursday, settling at $111.10 a barrel.
The front-month contract traded between $109.45 and $111.38 a barrel during the session. (Reporting by Robert Gibbons; editing by John Wallace)
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season