UAE's Etisalat interested in buying Vivendi's Maroc Telecom stake
DUBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Etisalat, the United Arab Emirates' largest telecommunications operator, on Thursday said it had submitted a "preliminary expression of interest" for Vivendi's 53 percent stake in Morocco's Maroc Telecom.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting