UAE's Etisalat interested in buying Vivendi's Maroc Telecom stake
DUBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Etisalat, the United Arab Emirates' largest telecommunications operator, on Thursday said it had submitted a "preliminary expression of interest" for Vivendi's 53 percent stake in Morocco's Maroc Telecom.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials