UAE's Etisalat interested in buying Vivendi's Maroc Telecom stake
DUBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Etisalat, the United Arab Emirates' largest telecommunications operator, on Thursday said it had submitted a "preliminary expression of interest" for Vivendi's 53 percent stake in Morocco's Maroc Telecom.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge