E*Trade to name former Barclays exec Paul Idzik as CEO - source
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - E*Trade Financial Corp is set to name former Barclays PLC executive Paul Idzik as its chief executive, according to a source familiar with the matter.
The U.S. online brokerage could name Idzik as its CEO as early as Thursday afternoon, the source said.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up