E*Trade to name former Barclays exec Paul Idzik as CEO - source
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - E*Trade Financial Corp is set to name former Barclays PLC executive Paul Idzik as its chief executive, according to a source familiar with the matter.
The U.S. online brokerage could name Idzik as its CEO as early as Thursday afternoon, the source said.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message