E*Trade to name former Barclays exec Paul Idzik as CEO - source
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - E*Trade Financial Corp is set to name former Barclays PLC executive Paul Idzik as its chief executive, according to a source familiar with the matter.
The U.S. online brokerage could name Idzik as its CEO as early as Thursday afternoon, the source said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting