Newell Rubbermaid To Webcast Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130117:nBw175165a ATLANTA--(Business Wire)-- Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) today announced its fourth quarter 2012 earnings results will be released Friday, February 1, prior to market open and will be followed by a live webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET. To listen to the webcast, please visit Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of Newell Rubbermaid`s Web site at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The live webcast will be recorded and made available for replay. About Newell Rubbermaid Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2011 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid, Sharpie, Graco, Calphalon, Irwin, Lenox, Levolor, Paper Mate, Dymo, Waterman, Parker, Goody, Rubbermaid Commercial Products and Aprica. This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company`s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com. NWL-EA Newell Rubbermaid Nancy O`Donnell Vice President, Investor Relations +1 (770) 418-7723 or David Doolittle Vice President, Corporate Communications +1 (770) 418-7519 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |