China's Haitong Sec says 2012 net down around 2.5 pct
SHANGHAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Haitong Securities, China's second largest listed brokerage, said on Thursday its 2012 net profit attributable to shareholders fell around 2.5 percent.
Profit came in at 3 billion yuan ($482 million) in 2012 versus 3.1 billion yuan a year earlier, according to its unaudited earnings report published on the Shanghai stock exchange website. (Reporting by Kazunori Takada and Lu Jianxin; Editing by John Ruwitch)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |