China's Haitong Sec says 2012 net down around 2.5 pct
SHANGHAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - Haitong Securities, China's second largest listed brokerage, said on Thursday its 2012 net profit attributable to shareholders fell around 2.5 percent.
Profit came in at 3 billion yuan ($482 million) in 2012 versus 3.1 billion yuan a year earlier, according to its unaudited earnings report published on the Shanghai stock exchange website. (Reporting by Kazunori Takada and Lu Jianxin; Editing by John Ruwitch)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software