Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. Announces Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Jan 17 (MARKET WIRE) -- Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. ("CESTC" or the "Corporation") (TSX:CEU) (OTCQX:CESDF) announced today that it will pay a cash dividend of $0.055 per common share on February 15, 2013, to the shareholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2013. About Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. CES' business is focused on the design and delivery of technically advanced fluids for the North American oil and gas industry. CES' business model requires limited re-investment capital to grow. As a result, CES has been able to capitalize on the growing market demand for drilling and production fluids in North America while generating free cash flow. CES returns much of this free cash flow back to shareholders through its monthly dividend. Additional information about CES is available at www.sedar.com or at CES' website at www.CanadianEnergyServices.com. THE TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE. Contacts: Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. Tom Simons President and Chief Executive Officer (403) 269-2800 firstname.lastname@example.org Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. Craig F. Nieboer, CA Chief Financial Officer (403) 269-2800 email@example.com www.CanadianEnergyServices.com Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter