HP Board Declares Regular Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Jan 17 (Marketwire) -- The HP (NYSE: HPQ) board of directors has declared a regular cash dividend of 13.2 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend, the second in HP's fiscal year 2013, is payable on April 3, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 13, 2013. HP has approximately 2 billion shares of common stock outstanding. About HP HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com. Copyright 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 email@example.com www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll