REG-Rolls-Royce Holdings: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (the Company) announces the following transactions by its directors and pdmrs and their connected persons as a consequence of: * the allotment to all ordinary shareholders of 76 C Shares for every ordinary share held on 2nd January 2013; * the redemption of C Shares for 0.1 pence each on 4th January 2013; and * the reinvestment of the proceeds of that redemption into further ordinary shares by operation of the C Share Reinvestment Plan (CRIP). The CRIP purchase was completed on 7th January 2013 at an average price of 906.21p per ordinary share. No. of C No. of C No. of Total no. of shares Shares Shares Ordinary allotted redeemed shares carried forward purchased by the CRIP 2 January 4 January 7 January Ordinary C Shares 2013 2013 2013 C Smith CBE 21,497,512 21,497,512 2,353 285,215 - A Heath 10,279,988 10,279,988 1,125 136,388 - Notified 17January 2013 Date 17 January 2013 For further information contact Paul Davies, Deputy Company Secretary Tel. No. 01332 245878. END
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image