IMF urges world leaders not to make uncertainty worse
WASHINGTON Jan 17 (Reuters) - World leaders have avoided economic collapse in many parts of the world but need to follow through with policies to avoid exacerbating uncertainty, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde said on Thursday.
"It's important to follow through on policies to put uncertainty to rest," Lagarde told a news conference.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash