IMF to visit Spain on Jan. 28 for bank reform talks
WASHINGTON Jan 17 (Reuters) - A mission from the International Monetary Fund will visit Spain on Jan. 28 to complete a second report on banking sector reform in the country, an IMF spokeswoman said on Thursday.
Spokeswoman Angela Gaviria said the mission would publish its preliminary findings at the end of the visit, scheduled for Feb. 1. A final report will be submitted to the authorities and the European Commission in early March, she added.
The report is part of IMF technical assistance agreed with Spain and its European partners in July 2012.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea