- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
IMF to visit Spain on Jan. 28 for bank reform talks
WASHINGTON Jan 17 (Reuters) - A mission from the International Monetary Fund will visit Spain on Jan. 28 to complete a second report on banking sector reform in the country, an IMF spokeswoman said on Thursday.
Spokeswoman Angela Gaviria said the mission would publish its preliminary findings at the end of the visit, scheduled for Feb. 1. A final report will be submitted to the authorities and the European Commission in early March, she added.
The report is part of IMF technical assistance agreed with Spain and its European partners in July 2012.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this