US muni bond funds report $1.44 bln inflows in latest week-Lipper
Jan 17 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.44 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 16, down from $1.55 billion of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average turned positive at $641 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales