US muni bond funds report $1.44 bln inflows in latest week-Lipper
Jan 17 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.44 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 16, down from $1.55 billion of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average turned positive at $641 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel