- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
US muni bond funds report $1.44 bln inflows in latest week-Lipper
Jan 17 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.44 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 16, down from $1.55 billion of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average turned positive at $641 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this