US muni bond funds report $1.44 bln inflows in latest week-Lipper
Jan 17 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.44 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 16, down from $1.55 billion of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average turned positive at $641 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |