US muni bond funds report $1.44 bln inflows in latest week-Lipper
Jan 17 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.44 billion of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 16, down from $1.55 billion of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average turned positive at $641 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter