Italy's Maire Tecnimont files $1.3 bln claim against Endesa Chile
MILAN Jan 17 (Reuters) - Italy's Maire Tecnimont said on Thursday it had filed an arbitration claim of $1.3 billion against Endesa Chile which is controlled by Italian utility Enel.
The claim for damages is related to a contract to build a thermoelectric power plant in Chile, the company said in a statement.
All costs associated with the project were booked in third-quarter results, Maire Tecnimont said.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols