Malaysia's Khazanah says end-2012 investments at 121.6 bln ringgit
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 17 (Reuters) - Khazanah Nasional Bhd , Malaysia's state investment arm, said its portfolio value rose to a record 121.6 billion ringgit at the end of 2012 from 108.2 billion ringgit a year ago.
"The primary contributors to the strong portfoilo performance were the IHH Healthcare Bhd and Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd IPOs," the Kuala Lumpur-based firm's managing director Azman Mokhtar told reporters at an annual review on Thursday. (Reporting By Yantoultra Ngui and Al-Zaquan Amer Hamzah; Editing By Stuart Grudgings)
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest