MAN SE CEO says not satisfied with 2012 earnings
MUNICH Jan 17 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN SE is not content with its earnings in 2012, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"Our results were not that bad, but one cannot be satisfied," Chief Executive Georg Pachta-Reyhofen told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry event.
He expects business in 2013 to be similar to 2012, the chief executive said. (Reporting by Irene Preisinger; Writing by Christoph Steitz)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users