EURO GOVT-Bund futures extend fall before Spanish auction
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended falls on Thursday, before an auction of Spanish debt that investors were expecting to draw strong demand.
Bund futures fell as low as 142.96, before bouncing back to 143.09, down 28 ticks on the day.
"The market expects this is going to be a pretty decent auction," one trader said.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane