EURO GOVT-Bund futures extend fall before Spanish auction
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended falls on Thursday, before an auction of Spanish debt that investors were expecting to draw strong demand.
Bund futures fell as low as 142.96, before bouncing back to 143.09, down 28 ticks on the day.
"The market expects this is going to be a pretty decent auction," one trader said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |