UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 17
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 16 to 19 points, or 0.3 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with investors cautious ahead of more results from major U.S. companies and key growth data from China on Friday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |