UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 17
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 16 to 19 points, or 0.3 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with investors cautious ahead of more results from major U.S. companies and key growth data from China on Friday.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage