European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a weaker start on Thursday, with investors avoiding strong bets before results from major U.S. companies and a slew of economic data from China on Friday.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent lower.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |