STOCKS NEWS MALAYSIA-Kenanga initiates Hai-O with 'outperform'
Kenanga Research initiated coverage of multi-level marketing firm Hai-O Enterprise Berhad with an "outperform" call, citing the company's strong business prospects.
"We like Hai-O for its strong multi-level marketing business growth that will see it making a substantial growth in earnings," Kenanga said in a research note on Thursday.
Hai-O has a decent dividend yield and has been constantly liquid with a net cash position while its capital expenditure and advertising costs are low, it added.
Kenanga set a target price of 2.90 ringgit per share for the stock.
At 1013 (0213 GMT) Hai-O was down 0.01 ringgit at 2.48 ringgit while the benchmark composite index was down 0.02 points at 1682.62.
(Reporting by Siva Sithraputhran in Kuala Lumpur, Editing by Anupama Dwivedi; Siva.Sithraputhran@thomsonreuters.com; Reuters Messaging: Siva.email@example.com)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia