Peru's central bank buys $150 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $150 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weeaker at 2.548 per dollar.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane