Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 17
ZURICH Jan 17 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Thursday.
Testing and inspection company SGS publishes full-year results at 0600 GMT.
For more, click on
* EFG Funding (Guernsey) Limited successfully places Basel III compliant tier 2 capital.
* The SNB publishes preliminary annual results at 0630 GMT.
* Swiss producer/import price data due at 0815 GMT.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on