Slovenia's Mercator to issue 20 mln euros of 6-mth bills
LJUBLJANA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Slovenia's largest food retailer Mercator plans to issue 20 millon euros of 6-month commercial paper on Jan. 29, the company said in a statement.
The paper is expected to carry a yield of 450 basis points over 6-month Euribor, compared to an interest rate of 4.437 carried by Mercator's last similar issue in November.
Shares of Mercator closed 6.36 percent higher at 132.95 euros in small turnover on Thursday, before the news was released, while the blue-chip SBI index gained 2.32 percent. (Reporting By Marja Novak; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets