Mexican bank Banorte posts 20 pct rise in 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Jan 17 (Reuters) - Mexico's fourth-largest bank by assets, Grupo Financiero Banorte, on Thursday posted a 20 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit.
The bank said profit climbed to 3.01 billion pesos ($234 million) in the October to December period.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official