Mexican bank Banorte posts 20 pct rise in 4th-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Jan 17 (Reuters) - Mexico's fourth-largest bank by assets, Grupo Financiero Banorte, on Thursday posted a 20 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit.
The bank said profit climbed to 3.01 billion pesos ($234 million) in the October to December period.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |