Mexico's Banorte expects loan book to expand 15 pct in 2013
MEXICO CITY Jan 17 (Reuters) - Mexico's fourth-largest bank by assets, Grupo Financiero Banorte, expects to expand its loan book by 15 percent this year, its chief financial officer said at a press conference on Thursday.
The bank earlier reported a 20 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |