BRIEF-Mr Price says Q3 sales up 10 pct y/y
JOHANNESBURG Jan 17 (Reuters) - Mr Price Group Ltd : * Says trading update for third quarter (Q3 FY 2013) * Says recorded sales growth of 10.0% over the corresponding period in the
prior year * Says during the quarter the group opened 32 and closed 2 stores, * Says comparable store sales increased by 4.4%.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea