BRIEF-NCC says on course after 6 pct H1 profit rise
LONDON Jan 17 (Reuters) - NCC Group PLC : * H1 group revenue increased 13% to £48.1M (£42.4M in 2011) * Group adjusted pre-tax profit* increased 6% to £10.9M (£10.3M in 2011) * Remain on course for another year of good growth
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |